Hail salve dear beds of the best digital portal, how are you? I would like to first apologize for the absence of posts. I had to move house and I wanted to have a good time to put everything in its proper place. In addition, I had to do some renovations in the house, so the posts got a bit compromised. But, I’m back and now we will do a review of the smartphone from Axgio, the NEON N1!
After several months of development, the Axgio company launched a new smartphone, its first self-designed product: Neon N1 . Available for purchase online exclusively on TinyDeal . The most interesting in the Neon N1, are not its technical specifications, although they are excellent but the operating system it runs the Neonado OS . A beautiful and flawless system based on Android 4.2.2. This system is so beautiful that it leaves the original Android design on the floor. The video below shows a little of this operating system, notice the beauty of its rounded icons and system fluidity:
“We are dedicated to providing users with new experiences specializing in OS optimization,” said the leader of Axgio, “Android smartphones are like that stuck, since their hardware specifications are very limited, developers should begin to recognize the importance of An optimized software “ . And this is certainly what the Neonado OS offers: a fluid experience, without crashes, without leaving the elegance aside. The lock screen is a prime, with lines dancing behind the unlock options.
See other images:
The MT6582 Neon N1 features a quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of ROM. The screen is a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720, 8MP rear camera and 2MP for the front camera. You probably are not realizing great things in your specifications. To tell the truth, the specifications even though they are standards are considered good. However, Axgio highlights the exquisite appearance and experience of its senior operating system, its strong point .
Since the release of Neonado OS 1.0, we have obtained a large number of users, offering new features and interactions that are easier to use.
Android has opened a huge opportunity for manufacturers, since they can pick up a pure Android system and turn it into a better system, like the Neonado OS.
However, in case you do not want to use the Neonado OS you simply install some custom ROM that you like, or install Android without modifications. All this information you can find in the Neonado OS forum at this link .
- OS: OS Neonado
- Style: Touch Screen, Telephone Bar
- Colors: Black and White
- CPU: Quad-Core ARMv7 MTK6582
- CPU Frequency: 1.3GHz
- GPU: OpenGL ES 2.0, Mali-400 MP2
- Brand: Axgio
- ROM: 8GB
- Screen Size: 5.0 “
- RAM: 1 GB
- 3G: WCDMA 850MHz, 2100MHz WCDMA
- 2G: GSM 850 MHz, GSM 900 MHz, GSM 1800MHz, GSM 1900MHz
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display Type: HD, IPS, 720P, Touchscreen, capacitive
- Material: TFT
- Battery: 1800mAh, Lithium, 3.7V, battery A
- Unlocked: Yes (unlocked)
- Standby: 2 SIM 2 standby
- Data transfer: GPRS, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA +
- Storage: TF card not included, 32GB extended
- Megapixel rear camera: 8.0 MP rear
- Megapixel Front Camera: 2.0 MP Front
- Camera Features: Panorama, Auto Focus, Flashlight, Face Recognition, Continuous Shot
- GPS: GPS, AGPS
- Sensor: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Gyro Sensor
- WIFI: Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0
- Ports: Micro USB, 3.5mm audio, TF card slot
- Language: English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, French, Chinese
- Applications installed: Flashlight, Mail, Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Notepad, World Clock, Stopwatch, Browser, etc.
- Other Features: Message, VPN, Wireless Display, Scheduled In and Out, Voice Recorder, FM Radio
- Video Resolution: 720P, 1080P
- Video format: AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MKV
- Audio Format: WAV, MP3, AMR, MID, OGG
- Image format: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- E-book format: TXT, CHM, UMD, PDF, relevant application must be downloaded, etc.
- Dimensions : 143 x 71 x 7mm
- Net Weight : 156 grams (with battery)
Also we did a test in AnTuTu, check the result:
This result is reasonable considering its low price compared to other smartphones with similar features.
The front camera of the Neon N1 has 2 megapixels and the rear camera 8 megapixels (LED flash). The camera offers a number of features, such as smile mode, continuous shooting, panorama photo, and so on. In addition, the camera integrates some features of third-party applications, such as the application of filters in real time.
In normal mode, the image quality is good and has the ability to capture even moving images. Especially if the image is in the right light, your photo can look very beautiful. In smile mode, the camera automatically detects your smiling face. Panning is one of the strengths of this camera. See a photo below:
If you want to see more details of this device, just see the video below:
Are you interested? Join TinyDeal now and buy yours !
The tinydeal.com and PC Guide formed a partnership that aims to encourage you, our dear readers! We will have 2 winners in this promotion. The first winner will be drawn when we reach 300 participations and the other when we reach 500 participations . Each winner will be able to choose their prize from those offered by tinydeal.com. They are:
- Or a Axio Neon N1 Smartphone
- Or a s400 Action Camera
- Or a voucher worth $ 100.00.
- Or a Drone with camera attached
- Or a voucher worth $ 130.00
How to participate?
Like the prizes? So let’s see how to participate. Well the personal promotion is simple: Just sign up by filling out the form below and fill out some requirements.
- Like the page of Tinydeal Brasil on Facebook ;
- Like the PC Guide page on Facebook;
- Enroll in the Tinydeal YouTube channel for those who have a Google account;
- Choose your prize in the form below .
Sign up below to participate in the promotion:
As soon as we reach 300 participants, I will draw the lottery and get in touch with the winner. The same thing will happen when we reach 500 participants.
Good luck to everyone!